Sunday, 15 April 2012

Bonjour bonsoir slimming product

ONJOUR BONSOIR SLIMMING PRODUCT

15天见效(^.^)
短短15天瘦下来了!你想像他们一样吗?

你经常被肥胖的问题困扰?

Are you annoying with the fat problem?     

                  



又或者要让自己的身材更加美丽?

Or you want your body shape to look more beautiful?

可是试了许多产品却达不到你的目标?
You had tried many products before but still can't reach your target?


如果您有减肥的需求、如果您有体型肥胖的困扰, 或者您其实也不胖,就只是想再瘦一点会更好看, 偏偏试了很多种方方都瘦不下来,那麽您最后的希望或许就是这个了~ 神奇的桃子饮料(BONJOUR)和百香果天然果汁(BONSOIR)。
神奇的桃子饮料(BONJOUR)和百香果天然果汁(BONSOIR)可以帮到你。
Mystery peach drink (BONJOUR) and natural passion fruit juice (BONSOIR) can help you


.
让你每个月都能轻松地瘦3-5KG
Let you easily lose 3-5 kg every month!
These is really effective product,bonjour bonsoir ^^ formula from France, new trendy slimming juices tat helps to lose 3-5kg in a 15days with no stress tat no exercise,no diet ,no injection,no caffeine and no side effect ! Anyone interest can pm me or contact me









    BONJOUR BONSOIR 5种好处:5 benefits from BONJOUR & BONSOIR:
1. 无需运动1. No exercise
2. 无需节食2. No diet
3. 无需打针3. No injection
4. 无咖啡应4. No caffeine
5. 无副作用5. No negative side effects

BONJOUR
主要功能:燃脂Main function: Fat burning
主要成分:Main ingredients:
桃子精华萃取 - 促进肠胃蠕动,加速新陈代谢,增加肌肉弹性,防止皱纹产生及修复Peach extracts - Promote gastrointestinal motility, speed up metabolism, improve skin elasticity, prevent and repair small and pseudo-wrinkles
山竹精华萃取 - 抗氧化消除自由基活性,保护心血管系统Mangosteen extracts - Anti-oxidant, remove oxygen free radical, protect cardiovascular system
甜叶菊粉 - 促进新陈代谢,强化身体功能Stevia powder - Increase metabolism, strengthen body functions
巴西莓 - 控制食欲,促进消化,补充能量,增强肌肉Brazilian berry - Control appetite, improve digestion, gain energy, enhance muscle building
左旋肉碱 - 转化脂肪成能量L-carnitine - Transform fat into energy
苦橙 - 可预防感冒,防止细胞老化,维持良好的血液酸碱度Bitter orange - Prevention of flu, prevent cell aging, maintain good blood pH
芦荟 - 促进脂肪燃烧,抵制肠胃对餐后食物中脂肪的吸收Aloe vera - Promote fat burning, control fat absorption in our body from our eating habit
包装:每盒15小包Packing: 15 sachets per box
服用方法:每天早餐前服用一包Usage: Consume 1 sachet before breakfast
(注:有胃酸胃痛者必须在早餐后才能服用)(Caution: For those with stomach illness/gastric must consume after breakfast)
BONSOIR
主要功能:排毒Main function: Detox
主要成分:Main ingredients:
百香果 - 美白养颜,消除疲劳,提神,消炎祛斑,降血压,防止动脉硬化Passion fruit - Whitening, reduce fatigue, refreshing, anti-inflammatory freckle, lowering blood pressure, preventing arteriosclerosis
覆盆子 - 溶解及消除多余脂肪Raspberry - Dissolution and eliminate excess body fat
燕麦 - 防止便秘,降低血脂,预防结肠和直肠癌,利于减肥Oat - Avoid constipation, reduce lipids, prevent rectum and colon cancer, good in weight loss
叶绿素 - 助于排出体内毒素,强化循环系统、肠胃系统及女性生殖系统,加厚及强化身体的细胞层增强身体抗癌能力Chlorophyll - Help in discharge toxin from body, strengthen blood circulation, digestion system and women reproductive system, strengthen cell wall and stimulate reproduction of cell, strengthen immune system
小麦草纤维素 - 增加排便量,刺激肠墙,吸收胆固醇及胆酸等有毒物Wheat grass cellulose - Increase stool bulk, stimulate wall of intestine, absorb cholesterol, cholic acid and other toxins
车前子果壳 - 降低血液中胆固醇含量Psyllium husk - Reduce cholesterol in blood



法国配方,由GREEN GARDEN精心研发,通过生物高科技技术,创造了BONJOUR BONSOIR。除了瘦身,也综合了许多美白及抗老化的珍贵材料,其主要成分提取自大自然,绝对无副作用。Formulated from France. GREEN GARDEN has made many R&D by using hi-tech biotechnology, BONJOUR BONSOIR are produced finally. Other than slimming, it is also combined with many whitening, anti-aging and other valuable ingredients. All ingredients are taken from natural, therefore there are no negative side effects.

















    BONJOUR BONSOIR 5种功效:5 results from BONJOUR & BONSOIR:
1. 瘦身1. Slimming

2. 美白2. Whitening

3. 抗氧化3. Anti-oxidant

4. 抗老化4. Anti-aging


5.促进新陈代谢5. Increase metabolism

 BONJOUR - 15packs per box , 15gm each sachet USAGE : 1 pack should be taken before breakfast ( CAUTION : for those with any gastrointestinal problem , drink it after breakfast i mean after 10 or 15 minutes after your breakfast ......
 BONSOIR - 15packs per box , 12gm each sachet USAGE : 1 pack should be taken before sleep . Stir thoroughly with 60ml - 100ml warm water before use


                                    HI,    I'M THE AGENT OF THIS SLIMMING PRODUCT

                         Contact number OR (sms ,wechat,line) me 0162740631
                                      West Malaysia are free postage
                       Email : peggylee_1991@hotmail.com

                  PAYMENT =  CIMB BANK LEE PUI MANG 12290097311529
                                                    RHB BANK   LEE PUI MANG 11230300084858
                                                 
                          1 set just RM240,effect in just 15 day ,is true .....





  

42 comments:

  1. i want to buy but im not in MALAYSIA :c

    can help me purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me the product details? Lewannie1984@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for late reply ,send to u alrdy please check ur mail thank...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ting Ting Saeou,can i know where is ur location,and can u give me ur email address?thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much is the price ?
    my email is lurbielee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much, email me. teng_l@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i live in Singapore, can I still purchase this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure,just the product no include postage la,if local is free,i also can post to u de thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi now 1 set just RM240 only o...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi(: I tried emailing you but it can't send out. Mind emailing me : leewen65@hotmail.com(: Thanls lots(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I know,where can I buy it in singapore?
    and how much is it? Please kindly inform me.. Here is my email.. suwaiihninn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can i know if i can buy? Im in singapore location at hougang .
    Email me at her_illusionxc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there,

    I'm based in Melbourne and just wondering if I can get them from you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Send email to u all alrdy,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pls email me at shunre@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. can I buy it in singapore? and how much is it? can email me the product details? Thx :) darksides92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi how qill i get this if im in Dubai, UAE?? price??

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi erica,please send ur email address for me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am in singapore too...would like to get it.
    please email me at couturelilbebe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I know how much? Send to my mail. ayanami.asuka@gmail.com

      Delete
  21. I am from Singapore. Mind to.send.the catalogue and pricing and payment and delivery.mode?
    Sallylim.era@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi can you tell me how much is this product? you can email to me at karen.sato14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am from singapore and i would like to get it, can you please email me at iluis-iluis@hotmail.com? Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  24. can u send to me the product detail and how much.
    my email is : winniehpdy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, I'm also from Singapore and am interested. Kindly email me the more info on the product and the price, as well as how I can get it.. Thank you!
    Email: hibimehmeh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send to u jor please check ur mail thanks

      Delete
    2. Send to u jor please check ur mail thanks

      Delete
  26. Hi,im local and interested in this products:D
    Kindly email me the more info on the product and the price, as well as how I can get it.. Thank you:D
    Email:sherin6688@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. EL marino
    pls email for me this product details....
    how to do agent??
    pls contact me thanks...
    0177135322

    ReplyDelete
  28. How much is the price for 1 month package for bonjour and bonsoir with delivery charges in selangor?
    ple email me details at nirvannan@yahoo.com
    tks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi I am interested in the slimming products. Pls send me more detail and the prices plus sending in to Singapore. Pls email me at winniedepooh143@yahoo.com.sg

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Peggy, I am interest in this product. Would appreciate if you could send me the details and also advice the priceffor 1 month package and advice the courier charges incurred...etc as I am living in Singapore.

    You may email me at amelia.ggy@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Carol,can u give me ur email address ,i send the detail for u

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, can u send me the details of how much the product will cost to ship to USA? my email is wchen92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi..i wan knw more detail at this product..
    my email is dolliegurl27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi can send me more detail of your product to my email wcheow@gmail.com.
    tks

    ReplyDelete